Your Import Specialist
Looking for a Transmission Repair Service?
If you’re after transmission repair near Park Ridge, IL, you need to look no further than the pros at German Auto Repair. Our repair shop can provide all the transmission and clutch services you may need! Your transmission is vital to your car because it controls the amount of power that your engine provides to your wheels. As such, it needs to be kept in the best shape possible, and we can help you to achieve just that.
We service the following locations:
- Mount Prospect, IL
- Chicago, IL
- Elk Grove Village, IL
- Arlington Heights, IL
- Prospect Heights, IL
- Hoffman Estates, IL
- Schaumburg, IL
- Bensenville, IL
- Niles, IL
- Rolling Meadows, IL
So if you’re in the surrounding area and need transmission repairs, contact us today!
Contact us for your European vehicle repairs.
Our Transmission Shop Specializes in European Vehicles
We specialize in the sophisticated works of engineering that are European imports. European cars are carefully crafted, and thus need specialized treatment in order to stay in peak condition. At German Auto Repair, we offer exactly that.
But how can you know if your car needs transmission repairs? There are several signs to keep an eye out for, including:
- If you smell something burning when you run your car, it could be your transmission or its fluid overheating, which causes damage over time.
- Strange sounds
- If you hear your car making clunking, humming, or whining noises, it likely needs repairs. Bring it to our transmission shop so that we can take a look.
- Shaking or grinding
- Is your car shaking or grinding unusually? The problem may be that your transmission needs repairs.
- Trouble switching gears
- If you have difficulty changing gears while driving, it almost certainly means there’s an issue with your transmission that needs to be fixed ASAP.
- Slipping gears
- Similarly, if your car slips gears while you’re driving, that means you need to get your transmission fixed. This can be a particularly dangerous problem that can easily lead to accidents.
- Leaking fluid
- Notice a pink or red fluid leaking from your car? That’s your transmission fluid, which keeps your transmission lubricated and running properly. If your vehicle is leaking this fluid, you can cause excessive damage and wear to your transmission.
- Making sounds in neutral
- If you hear unusual sounds coming from your car when it’s in neutral, it could indicate that your transmission needs to be serviced.
If you notice any of these issues, don’t delay: bring your vehicle to German Auto Repair. We’ll take a look and provide your transmission with any repairs it may need.
You Can Trust Our Transmission Service Experts
With more than 25 years of combined experience in the industry, you know you can rely on German Auto Repair for all of your transmission repair needs. In addition, our technicians are certified by the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence, which also known as ASE. This means they have passed rigorous testing which ensures they have the knowledge necessary to provide your vehicle with the expert transmission and clutch services that it needs. We make a point of using high-quality tools and parts in order to keep your car in tip-top shape. We service many respected brands, including BMW, Mercedes, Audi, VW, Jaguar, Porsche, Land Rover, Volvo, Mini, Saab, Infiniti, and Lexus.
Why Choose US?
German Auto Repair
Call to Schedule Your Clutch Service Today
If you need transmission repairs or any other services, then contact us today and schedule an appointment. We also accept walk-ins for your convenience. Take a look through some of our reviews to see why German Auto Repair has become a respected name in the Park Ridge, IL community. While you’re at it, browse through our gallery to see our specialists hard at work! We’re ready to give your vehicle the treatment it deserves! So call us today at (630) 366-6622 for all of your European vehicle repairs!