Your Import Specialist
Looking for Skilled Engine Repair Services?
If you need engine services near Des Plaines, IL, then contact German Auto Repair today! Our small engine repair shop can expertly handle any and all engine issues you may be experiencing! We have more than 25 years of combined experience in the auto repair industry, so when you come to us, you can rest easy knowing that your car is receiving the best treatment possible.
If you ignore your engine’s problems, they can ramp out of control, potentially ruining your vehicle’s engine entirely. It’s always better to take care of engine issues early rather than wait and end up having to get the engine replaced entirely, which can be very costly. So don’t ignore that Check Engine light any longer; contact German Auto Repair today!
Contact us for your European vehicle repairs.
Small Engine Repair is One of Our Specialties
Your engine is the heart of your vehicle and needs to be taken care of. The ASE-certified technicians at German Auto Repair can help you to do just that and keep your car on the road.
Here are a few signs to look out for that may mean you should get your engine checked:
- Check Engine light is on
- This is, of course, the most obvious of signs of engine issues. However, many people still don’t look out for it, or worse, disregard it entirely. You should take the Check Engine light seriously and bring your car in to see if it needs any repairs.
- Unusual noises
- If your car’s engine is rattling or knocking, then bring it to us. It could be a sign of mechanical damages or other issues.
- Strange odors
- If you notice unusual smells when you run your car, it could be a sign of engine damage. You should never be able to smell your car’s emissions from inside the closed vehicle.
- Oil leakage
- If there is a puddle of oil under your car, it is almost certainly due to engine damage. Oil leaks can damage other parts of your car besides the engine itself.
- Excess smoke from exhaust
- Smoke can emit from your exhaust for a number of reasons. If the smoke is black or dark blue, it likely means your engine is in jeopardy and needs repairs.
- Loss of fuel efficiency
- Have you found yourself needing to go to the pump more often? It may be because of a faulty engine. Bring your car to German Auto Repairs to stop wasting gas and start saving money.
What Our Small Engine Repair Shop Can Do for You
We specialize in European import cars, which means we have plenty of experience working on even the most tightly engineered pieces of machinery. We bring a meticulous, detail-oriented approach to all of our jobs so that your repairs get done right the first time. When you bring your car to us, you’re helping to keep your vehicle in top condition for as long as possible. This is because we’re dedicated to providing high-quality services because we care about you and the performance of your car and its engine. We use high-quality parts and tools because your car is important and deserves only the best.
Why Choose US?
German Auto Repair
Set Up Your Engine Service With German Auto Repair Today
German Auto Repair is ready to provide you with expert engine repairs! Our commitment to high-quality work has led us to become one of the best auto repair shops in the region, as you can see by our many reviews. We accept both walk-ins and scheduled appointments, so get in touch today to get your vehicle the treatment it deserves! Our service area includes:
- Des Plaines, IL
- Wood Dale, IL, Bensenville, IL
- Niles, IL
- Schiller Park, IL
- Franklin Park, IL
- Chicago, IL
- Park Ridge, IL
- Mount Prospect, IL
- Arlington Heights, IL
- Rolling Meadows, IL
- and the surrounding area.
So call us today at (630) 366-6622 for all of your European vehicle repair needs!