Your Import Specialist
Looking for an Emissions Repair?
If you’re after an emission or catalytic converter repair shop near Elk Grove Village, IL, then get in touch with German Auto Repair! Our emissions specialists will be able to take care of any repair your vehicle may need! With over 25 years of combined experience in the industry and ASE-certified technicians, you know your repairs are being done the right way every single time. We use high-quality tools and parts to ensure that all the cars we service are in the best condition they can be.
We specialize in European imported cars, including such brands as Mercedes-Benz, Volkswagen, Saab, and more! Since European cars boast a high-level of engineering perfection, they require special treatment. We’re prepared to work on your European auto to get it in the best state possible, so contact us today to schedule an appointment for your emissions repairs!
Contact us for your European vehicle repairs.
Our Catalytic Converter Repair Shop is Here for You
Catalytic converters are useful because they help to reduce the pollutants and toxic gases that your car emits. There are a few warning signs to keep an eye out for that could indicate that your catalytic converter is in trouble:
- Check engine light comes on
- Of course, you should always get your vehicle inspected when your check engine light turns on. It doesn’t always mean your engine, in particular, is having trouble, so just because you haven’t experienced issues with your engine, it doesn’t mean there isn’t another issue.
- Engine misfires
- Clogged catalytic converters can overheat, leading to your engine misfiring.
- Losing power when trying to accelerate
- A clogged catalytic converter can also cause you to lose power when you try to accelerate or go uphill.
- Lowered engine performance
- Damaged catalytic converters can cause pressure to build up. This pressure can burst, causing your engine to stall as a result.
- Failed emissions test
- This is one of the clearest signs that your catalytic converter or other parts of your emissions system may need to be repaired or replaced. If your vehicle fails its emissions test, you may be denied license-plate registration.
Have you experienced any of these issues? Then contact the professionals German Auto Repair today so that we can take a look at your vehicle. Let us make your car the best it can be with our excellent catalytic converter and emissions repairs!
What Emissions Repair Shops Can Do for You
Have you had trouble starting your car? Has your engine been misfiring? Have you noticed unusual smelling or visible exhaust coming from your vehicle? These can all be signs that your car’s emissions systems should be checked and repaired by qualified specialists. Indeed, you should always be sure that your car’s emissions systems are functioning properly. After all, emissions don’t only take a toll on the environment, but they can affect your health and the health of your passengers as well.
Thanks to technological advances, modern car emissions are much less harmful than they once were, assuming that their systems are in proper condition. We can ensure that they are at German Auto Repair. We use sophisticated vehicular diagnostic tools in order to determine issues with your vehicle so that we can perform the necessary repairs.
Why Choose US?
German Auto Repair
Call to Talk to an Emissions Specialist Today
We perform road tests before and after all of our repairs to confirm their success. This is just one of the many reasons why we have countless satisfied customer testimonials! Add yourself to that number and come to us for all your emissions repairs! German Auto Repair is based in Mount Prospect, Illinois, and we serve customers from the surrounding areas, such as:
- Elk Grove Village, IL
- Wood Dale, IL
- Hoffman Estates, IL
- Des Plaines, IL
- Park Ridge, IL
- Prospect Heights, IL
- Schiller Park, IL
- Bensenville, IL
- Rolling Meadows, IL
- Chicago, IL
- and more!
So for emissions repairs or any other repairs your European import needs, contact us at (630) 366-6622!